Sunday, October 25, 2009

Struggling to leave myself alone...

I came really close to masturbating last night.. I didn't even notice myself doing it at first.. I'd had a drink went to bed started to toss and turn for a while and the next thing I know I'm fingering myself...

I have kind of negative views on masturbation.. I was always a big believer in a second class shag being better than a first class wank. Of course I have masturbated but it's always been very much a kind of frustrated pissed off wank rather than the whole bubble bath and alone time thing that a lot of my mates do.. I actually turned to sex with women (well it was basically just mutual masturbation) mainly because I couldn't stand the though of sexual activity by myself..

I kind of instilled my negative views on masturbation in my husband. When I went to Afghan I told him I was intending not to masturbate for the whole time because the sex would be better when we got back... It was hard at times especially when I got pissed off with it all and just wanted to relieve tension... But the sex was really good when I got back on R and R and when I finished the tour..

I think removing masturbation as an option is what makes our sex life so good... I mean at first the sex was pretty bad... but over the course of 6 months I went from having some of the worst to the best sex of my life.

Anywho hubby is away for a few days and last night I just felt really well... you know...

I like to seperate missing someone sexually from missing them as a person.. when I told him today I was missing having sex with him (as well as him) he offered to come home for a few hours...

He's done that in the past... I was on exercise once and he drove 5 hours each way just to have a 15 minute shag in a shed.. He hated it ... I loved it and really needed it at the time...

I'm not that bad this time I can wait another few days...

I know it makes me sound like some nympho but I have my self control..



Incidently I'm considering sacking this blog and maybe finding some other outlet... I know I've said in the past that readers aren't important to me and I just use it to orgainise my thoughts... but the thought that people could read this but somehow aren't... well it's not very satisfying and I don't think I'm getting as much as I hoped out of it..

4 comments:

Paul said...

You are unique! It's hard to imagine someone as interested in sex as you are who won't indulge in a little pleasant self-gratification when the time is right.

But women are different from men, even in the way they get off. Me, I could hardly keep from jacking off every day when I was younger, and I don't mind saying your blog gives me the urge.

But I have an even better use for it. When I'm fantasizing over IM with some girl I met on the Internet, I can read from your stories. It drives them wild?

sarah_rsl said...

I don't think I'm any more interested in sex than most people... It's just on here I've ended up talking almost entirely about sex ... which wasn't really my original intention.....

Paul said...

You've had more adventures than most of the women I've known! But of course, you were in a male-dominated environment for many years, where you apparently had many no-strings offers to consider.

Anyway, sex is more interesting than most of the things circumspect people talk about in polite company. And for my part, real people's true stories can be more entertaining than all the made-up fantasies you hear.

Anonymous said...

You can get more intense orgasms from abstaining from masturbation (and sex) because it's basically a drug, that your body makes, to which you develop a tolerance, just as you do to alcohol and other drugs. However, as I understand it, beyond a week of abstinence, you're not likely to gain any more intensity, when you finally do get off (via sex or masturbation).

Masturbation is not only healthy, but, for men, it can be life-saving. Build up of fluid in a man's prostrate gland can contribute to the development of prostrate cancer.