Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sex and the army

I always hated the way my sex life seemed to interact with my army career (such as it was)

But that was never really the case for blokes, in fact it took me a while to realise that there was a certain type of bloke in the army that chases after female soldiers.

For a time I dated one, and in fairness to him he was a decent guy, good at his job popular, sex mad but at the time so was I.

So I never wanted to be one of those women that end up shagging guys when they're on duty, it's unprofessional, tacky and to be honest it just implies that you've no control of yourself.

Anywho this bf I had... well a few months into our relationship he started turning up at my company lines.. basically looking for a quickie... So I got quite pissed and told him no way..

So he apparently forgot about it.. well a month or so later I had a bit of drama... and he basically did everything the perfect boyfriend should do and generally helped me through a really bad patch.

So after all the aggro is over I decided I need to do something for him.... So i buy some nice undies start looking at booking a hotel for the weekend and looking at doing stuff I wouldn't normally do in bed which included looking into having a mate of mine join us for a threesome.

But no he doesn't want any of that .. what he wants to do is call in when I'm at work for a quickie... and I just couldn't say no. So we ended up shagging in among other places the back of a lorry... which like the other times was completly shit.

What followed was three weeks of awful sex untill I finally called a halt.

I've never understood those people that like shagging in dodgey places... I mnean what is the attraction?

Anywho everytime it was the same it lasted minutes... trousers down which I hate.. cause it took too much bloody time to get my boots off... he bangs away and then it's over...

Everytime he loved it ... and I just looked at him thinking you turned down anal sex and a threesome for this??? WTF

2 comments:

Hamish said...

About time somebody left you a message about how entertaining your blog is.

( I'm sure they will eventually.....)



JUST KIDDING !

sarah_rsl said...

Well cheers for that it makes it all so worthwhile...