Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ahmmm.... about the name of my blog..

I wish I could say loads of people have been asking me about how I chose the name of my blog... but that would be dishonest as I've recieved absolutly zero feedback from any source on my blog so far... not that I'm being needy or anything..

I was thinking it might be down to the title.. I suppose I should have chosen something sexy and attention grabbing but anywho too late now..

I knew a guy in the army once that summed up his entire 22 year career as him having heard 'a few shots in anger' it sounded pretty cool.. sadly with Iraq and afghan I heard more than a few but still at the time I thought it was an ideal name..

I know the vast majority of my post have been about sex but well... other stuff I can discuss in real life on here I prefer to chat about sex..

Anywho that was just an FYI for my legion of readers.

No comments: