Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The results of letting my Boyfriend choose my Underwear.

I think I mentioned in a previous post that I held out on sex with my first boyfriend for a lot longer than the majority of my friends. It was kind of hard on him in a way because his previous girlfriend had been giving him all the sex he wanted (as well as all the sex several other guys wanted).

Anywho while we did various other stuff there was no vaginal or oral sex (or god forbid anal) for the first year of our relationship, but I tried to do various other things with him mainly masturbation, once he understood the whole 'no sex' rule I tried to be as accommodating as I could to him. Not so much out of kindness as the fact that half the girls in the school were sniffing around him.

So one of the things I ended up doing was wearing this Horrible Thong he'd bought me. It was just what a teenage boy would buy, I mean what little there was of it seemed to be designed to cause maximum discomfort, plus since to a high school student it cost a lot of money he wanted to get the maximum use out of it, so instead of just wearing it when we were snogging I'd end up having to wear it to school most days.

We used have a routine where we'd meet up in this spot before school, the first thing he'd do when he got my hand up my skirt was feel for the Thong rather than try to finger me, and he used get so disappointed when I wasn't wearing it.

I used to end up handwashing the fucking thing at night, I was wearing it that often plus I was too embarrassed to put it in the wash.

There was one slightly positive experience at that point, I was changing one day and one of the girls started taking the piss out of it saying it was slutty, I just shrugged it off and said it was a gift from my bf, when I looked around I realized she was jealous, like I said not many teenage boys were in the habit of buying undies for their girlfirends.

After a while I got in another routine. After we met in the morning before school I used just nip to the toilet and get the fucking thing off, whatever the funny feeling off going commando it was a pure relief compared to having to wear what felt like a wire web, I think it actually formed my preference for not wearing knickers.

On a stranger and more sentimental note when I joined the army he of course insisted of my bringing it with me. I thought I'd be embarrassed if anybody saw it, but compared to the choice of underwear a lot of the girls in my troop wore it fit right in.

I got kind of teary one night, I'd had a shitty day I missed home I missed my bf, I put it on when I went to bed and I felt better......

No comments: