Friday, March 26, 2010

Blogging and my lack of Self discipline.

This blog is getting to be a bit of a struggle. I seem to be getting all of the negatives and few if any positives. I get the feeling of insecurity of posting intimate experiences on the internet, but not the feeling that I'm interacting with people about them.

In a way it's good to put incidents from my past into writing they seem more vivid in my head after I do it, but really what's the advantage of afterwards posting them?

Anywho I've read through some of my previous posts, actually my last one kind of shocked me... before I actually wrote it I didn't realise it sounded as bad as it did..

Also I think my spelling/punctuation/grammer might be putting people off... As the Americans say 'stay in school kids'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously a great blog, keep it up. Love your psychological insights into it all--it brings me back.