Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I want your opinions (all six of you)

I demand some interaction from my massive readership... I realise that I'm a bit of a mong when it comes to the layout of the blog but hey... computers and I don't get on that well..

I also realise I'm a bit of a lazy moo when it comes to posting...

Anywho I had given up on this blog untill I started thinking about this bloke I shagged years ago...

I was chatting with a mate on facebook recently, (indulging in my hobby of Re-evaluating my sexual history) about this guy we knew when we were in the army. Well actually I shagged him a few times but..

Anywho he was a pretty terrific bloke and pretty shit hot in bed, he'd said at the beginning he wasn't looking for a relationship but after spending a bit of time with him I was starting to think it was my loss. So after a few nights we finished on pretty good terms.

The thing about the army was that everybody knew everybody else’s business even though I asked him to be discrete I fully expected everybody to know when we got back to camp. But this guy was so secretive, and I wasn't telling anyone cause I'd broken my own rule about not shagging anyone on camp.

Anywho nearly a year later I'm drinking with some a mate and some other girls that were in same garrison and he came up in conversation, and one of them blurts out that she'd shagged him. Someone else had been making jokes about him being gay he didn't have a gf and nobody ever saw him with any women.

So then another one of my mates blurted out that she'd shagged him as well, and so on until we realised (and I know it sounds incredible) that of the 8 of us there he'd shagged 5.

Everybody said the same thing it lasted a few nights he said he didn't want a relationship and he wanted to keep it a secret. In my case he hadn't really had to encourage me cause like I said I'd always said I wouldn't shag anybody on camp.

So at first we got pissed although as we thought about it he was a good guy. Probably the only one any of us had met in the army that could keep a secret from his mated about who they were shagging. Any other bloke would have boasted to everyone he met about shagging another squaddie.

There was one slightly creepy aspect to it he was given to taking knickers as souvenirs. When he whipped mine of me (I was in a really good mood) I kind of figured they might end up in a drawer with a load of other womens but I didn't realise how big the drawer would have to be and that they would be filled with my mates.

Anywho anybody else ever come across a guy like this. Secretive not given to boasting or kiss and tell. In all the blokes I've met I never even heard of anyone like him. When I think about it now I'm even more curious...

Following Discussion (stop following) | edit post

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they've got to exist. But they don't tell us, but I haven't heard of anyone like that.

David said...

Followed over here form fetlife, and am not one of your 6 followers, but find your self exposure interesting.

I think more guys than you'd think don't talk about their exploits, but since they don't, how can you count them or know.

A gentleman does not shag and shout.

Ella said...

Well, I may have met someone like this in my lifetime but if he were good at keeping his secrets, I wouldn't know. I have met people who keep knickers as souvenirs though.

sarah_rsl said...

Yippee feedback...

I'll be quite honest I'm missing the sense that there's someone actually reading this blog...

I thought I'd openly invite comments with this posting to see what would happen...

Anywho thanks for bothering to reply...

As for the guy in question.. My thoughts on him are all over the place... But at least I've managed describe as honestly as I can what happened...