Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hubby and rough sex.

I suppose if I went to a psychiatrist he might be able to explain to me why I like for sex to occassionally border on the violent. In fact huuby suggested once that I do just that.

I got a bit cross we'd known each other for about 6 months and I was attempting to ease him into doing stuff sexually that I knew was outside his range of experiences.

I think my problem was that instead of just flat out telling him what I wanted him to do, I kind of tried to manipulate him, like I'd done with previous boyfriends.

I tried to make it a bit of a game at first, I'd wriggle away from him wouldn't cooperate when he tried to undress me stuff like that. With previous boyfriends this method had worked fine then after a while just when we were getting borderline I'd set out the rules, what they could and couldn't do (you'd be surprised the amound of blokes that think that if you're into rough sex then you're up for being bummed) and maybe work out a safe word.

Actually a safeword is a big thing, even though I've never had to actually say one. Once you tell a guy that you should use a safeword... they go wow!!! this must be extreme.

You'd actually be surprised the amount of guys that aren't into it. Being rough with women takes it out of a lot of men.. even if at first they think they might like sometimes they discover that once they start ... well they just don't have it in them.

Anywho back to hubby... he wasn't too keen and he was a bit perplexed when I tried to ease him into it. So I had to straight up tell him what I wanted.

So he summed it up "I'm going to undress you and you're going to try and stop me as forcefully as you can"

"Yep" I said . I explained that we'd stop once we reached that point. "you can slap me if you want or just spank me"

"I won't be doing that" he said pretty emphatically

"treat it like a game" I said

"it's a game for you" he said kind of judgementally I thought.

Anywho in the two years we've been doing it his method hadn't really changed. It's actually the most straight forward way I suppose. I was surprised when He did it the first time.

I was used to wrestling a little bit, with previous boyfriends I'd punched, kicked and scratched and gotten slapped about a little.

Anywho as hubby told me afterwards I'm fairly strong for my size so why take any chances. He simply put me on the ground on my chest put his knee on my back and methodically stripped me.

This was a bit of a downer at first cause I could struggle as much as I wanted and not get anywhere. later I remembered something I read once about going limp for a few minutes then making a sudden surge and breaking free.Hubby learned quick though.

I go a bit nuts when he's doing it, I still go all out to break free... but really I'm just gagging for him to shag me. Occasionally I'll just orgasam by rubbing against him while he's doing it.

It's bit frustrating because as he's so careful not to hurt me he takes absolutly ages to undress me.

What is very frustrating is that up untill recently he'd insist on a cooling off period. I used to be gagging for it but he'd insist on us stopping for ten minutes or so. Typically we'd move from the living room to the bedroom to have sex.

The sex upstairs lasts just long enough for me to orgasm, then we stop and cuddle for a while, typically I go a bit girly for a bit, then we shag again and he orgasms. (though not me this time)

Anywho a few months ago I was going through a stressful period. We were doing our thing in the living room he'd just finished stripping me and taken his knee off my back, when he just went into me.

It was absolutly phenomenal. He was only in me for 15 seconds max and I just exploded. I think he got a bit freaked out actually.

I don't know what happened to me but afterwards I just got all weepey and more girly than usual. I think the stress was part of it. I just curled up his lap for half and hour and went to sleep, he didn't even get to shag me for his own benefit like normal.

Anywho this was something that I wanted to happen again. It's not something that I was going to get very far discussing with him, he'd only done it because I was going through a tough patch, and it was obvious he wasn't happy with it at all. So I figured I'd have to give something as well.

Hubby doesn't like it when I don't wear knickers so for the next few days I made a big show of putting them on. He also likes me to wear girly undies rather than overtly sexual ones, so that was two things. I also started wearing nighties to bed instead of T-shirts.

Anywho the following week when we did it again, I was all poised when he'd finished stripping me and then... nothing.. he made me wait the usual time.. I was gutted.

I still felt I was on the right path though... so I did the one thing I knew hubby wanted sexually. I hate shagging after I work out.. I always have.. I'm usually knackered feel sweaty and icky and all I want is a bath.. But the only time hubby ever gets really overtly sexual with me is when he sees me sweaty and in my sports kit..

I've let him do it a few times on special occassions and sometimes I've faked it as in I wasn't actually working out I just change into my gear and spray a bit of water strategically ( though I realised after a while that he could tell)

So the next day I timed my run for his lunch break... It actually ruined my pace cause I really didn't feel like having to face sex on the way around.

So I got back a few minutes after him discreetly applied some lube and assumed the postition over the kitchen table.

He loved it I hated it... both of us knew it.

The next day wasn't the usual day for our little session, but he dragged me into the living room anyway... it was absolutly brilliant I knew he was going to shag me even before he raised my hips after he'd stipped me like before, It was as good as the first time which is to say mind blowing. I would have preferred if he'd orgasamed as well but I understand that he wants to keep the whole session in a little box marked for my benefit only.

I was surprised I had the same reaction as before I cried a little and just wanted to cuddle, though this time after an hour or so I remembered to actually initiate sex again..

I know its strange that neither of us actually orgasmed with the other but I suppose everybody has some wierdness in there lives.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Go ahead, inquiring minds want to hear more, no matter how complicated!

I recall a young gal on sexinfo101 that was talking about how her boyfriend didn't like her to blow him. But I don't think there are many guys like that; how many have refused you?

I mean, I can tell you about women; maybe one out of three or four gives good head. I'll bet nine out of ten guys like it.