Monday, February 23, 2009

The joys of bumming.

A few nights ago I was watching this Austrailian crime series called Underbelly. Anyway one of the female characters who is just the caricature of the slutty Gangster moll is listing all the sexual stuff she's done.. but she draws the line at anal sex declaring it a point of pride that she doesn't take it up the bum.

So I'm sitting there thinking is there a sluttiness scale? and does taking it up the bum move you to the wrong end of it?

I never enjoyed anal sex, I did it on a handful of occassions so I gave it fair go. I've read men find taking it up the bum enjoyable because their prostate gets stimulated, but women lacking a prostate find it a little harder to enjoy. Though I've only been with one guy that liked having his bum played with.

I think one of the key things about anal sex is that the sphincter and the rectum is something men and women have in common so if men are so keen to bum their gf's then if they want to know what it feels like they can find an object the approximite size and shape of their own cock and work it out themselves.

No comments: